Adelheid IFemale Economy website is translated in English!

MEET OUR NEW WEBSITE & NEWSLETTER!
Especially for our non-Dutch followers: the AdelheidIFemale Economy
website is translated in English! Check out the website for information
about the performances, interviews, pictures and much more!
Explore
MONOLOGUES VOILÉS SUCCESFULLY ON TOUR
6 TILL 15 DEC 12 I CANADA I QUEBEC I PLACE DES ARTS
22, 23, 25, 26 JAN I NETHERLANDS TICKETS
TILL 23 MAY 13 I FRANCE AND SWITZERLAND TICKETS
Les Monologues Voilés, the French language version of Veiled Monologues,
was just performed in MontrealICanada to great acclaim from critics
and audiences alike. After Canada, the play will continue its tour in France and Switzerland. And Veiled Monologues is also returning to Amsterdam where it
will be performed in Dutch and Turkish versions.

Les Monologues Voilés in the Canadian press:
'The inspirational energy of Les Monologues Voilés dispels
our preconceptions of a community that is home to as many truths
 as the number of individuals that make it up.' - Voir
'If you want to see a Muslim woman without the mask she wears in public,
then you must give her a platform. Les Monologues Voilés fulfils that
all-important task, presenting a joyful, celebratory setting in which women
let loose in unembarrassed and informal conversation.' - Le Devoir
HETTY & GEORGE, BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
22 JAN TILL 03 FEB 13 I TUE TILL FRI & SUN I 12.30 U
 THEATER BELLEVUE I PALONIZAAL
TICKETS I 020 5305301
The new play by Adelheid Roosen and George Groot, is returning for a second run.
'What's particularly clever about the play is the way so much is made
possible by the snug setting in combination with Roosen’s intensity
and Groot’s endearing performance' - Parool ****
'Hetty & George is a splendid example of an ego play' - Volkskrant ****
'Roosen is a theatre woman, through and through' - GPD
Read more
WIJKSAFARI UTRECHT
12 JUNE TILL 13 JULY 13 I UTRECHT I TICKETS
After the great success in Amsterdam, the Wijksafari continues
in Utrecht in association with the Stadsschouwburg Utrecht.
Please feel welcome, if you are around this summer!Read more
MUM ON TOUR
TOUR 2012 I CROATIA, FRANCA, USA, SPAIN, USA, PORTUGAL
MUM was selected for various festivals in 2012,
including Karama Human Rights FilmFestival, CMU Filmfestival Pittsburgh,
Films des Femmes in Créteil.
AND..WE WISH YOU A YOWDY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Yowdy! Adelheid
adelheid@femaleeconomy.nl  I +31 (0)20 7761688
Postbus 11822 I 1001 GV I Amsterdam I www.femaleeconomy.nl

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

نيويورك تايمز: بوتين من الانزلاق من رجل دولة إلى طاغية !

ريتا محمود درويش هل هي تمارا بن عامي أم تانيا رينهارت ؟ The Beloved Jewish

الحراكات والإسلاميين ينظمون مسيرة اصلاحية كبرى عشية الإنتخابات